Old June 6th 05, 01:51 AM

There is only this subject
header that's been going since May Day of 2003. :-)

Is that a problem, Len?

I post the number of current, unexpired FCC amateur radio
licenses held by individuals twice a month. This is done
for two reasons:

1) As an item of interest to those interested in amateur radio policy

2) As a record of the trends in those numbers, accessible as long as
this newsgroup is archived.

All USA radio amateurs in their grace period are in limbo and
don't count for anything.

That is incorrect, Len.

All the no-code-technicians have
expired since they never renewed and therefore don't exist.

That is incorrect also, Len. Some have renewed, some have not.
Currently the number of Technicians is growing and the number of
Technician Pluses is declining. However the number of Technician Pluses
is dropping faster than the number of Technicians is growing.

Excuse me...I was trying to think like the PCTA.

That, too, is incorrect.

I'm pro-code-test and I don't think the way you describe.

Too hard.

Well, there you have it.