Old June 6th 05, 04:26 AM
Hal Rosser

Usually you would use ONE antenna for a repeater instead of 2 antennas
You need a duplexer (cavity filter) so the transmitter output won't get into
the receiver's input.
You have some research to do. It's not a simple 'normal' radio
installation.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All,

We bought a kenwood repeater TKR-750 and 2 diamond F23 antennas plus
the programming software.

Unfortunately we can't hear anything beyond one kilometer. Here are the
frequencies we are using:

TX 15900
RX 16000
TONE1413

The equipment are being used in africa in a remote location for an NGO
helping refugees I am back here in the states now.

I would appreciate any pointers from the group.

Thanks.

- Nur