Old June 6th 05, 08:21 AM
Michael A. Terrell

running dogg wrote:

I would rather burn in hell for eternity than kiss Jesus's ass for
eternity. That's what Christianity boils down to: Jesus saying "kiss my
ass and go to heaven and everybody who doesn't kiss my ass will be
thrown into the lake of fire". And then the Bible says that Jesus will
FORCE everybody to kiss his ass-"every knee shall bow and every tongue
confess". I suppose that like every dictator, the Heavenly Dictator
thinks that forcing people to kiss his ass equates to approval of his
leadership and actions. When the dictator can throw you into a firepit
for refusing to kowtow to him, most people would bow their knees and
confess their "love" for him, a sad testament to moral cowardice. And
then after a few generations the descendants of the kowtowers eagerly
join the dictator's minions in throwing the refuseniks into the fire.
This is what Christianity (and most other religions) is based on, the
concept that God is a Middle Eastern sheik who can order people around
like slaves and use the threat of eternal punishment to ensure meek
subservience. Your religion is ****ing sick. Have you actually READ the
Bible? Your god is always killing people, 40,000 here, 70,000 there,
just because they're not forthcoming in joyous enough praise of him.
What a sick ****er your god is, force people to praise him, and if that
praise isn't sufficient it's off to hell they go. And of course it's
moral and just because God says it is, and he's God so he's responsible
to nobody and he has the final word, so he can slaughter thousands all
day long and then call it perfect justice. Take your preaching and shove
it up Jesus's ass, then kiss it. I for one hope Satan wins. If God wins,
we're all ****ed.

You're the only one I've ever heard of that wants to go to hell.
Well, have fun down there.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell