Old June 6th 05, 08:16 PM
Roy Lewallen

Cecil Moore wrote:
. . .
What is happening in your "food for thought" assertions is that you
are neglecting the ability of the phenomenon of wave cancellation to
cause 100% reflection of the energy components in the two canceled
waves, something that is well understood in the field of optics.
Dr. Best also neglected to take interference energy into account in
his QEX article on transmission lines.
. . .

If I'm neglecting an important phenomenon, then surely some of my
numerical results showing voltages, currents, forward, reverse, and
total powers, and power dissipation must be incorrect. And an experiment
can be set up to demonstrate their incorrectness and the validity of the
alleged phenomenon.

I'd appreciate it very much if you or anyone else who finds any
incorrect results in that series of essays, or anything else I've
written or posted, bring it to my attention so it can be corrected.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL