Old June 6th 05, 02:30 PM
John Smith

I have owned a few Grundig radios, over the years the quality has
declined--they still sell they at the prices they do because they are
relying on their past reputation--a reputation which is no longer
deserved for the cheap plastic junk they are dumping on us at inflated
prices...

Warmest regards,
John
"Jay" wrote in message
I have a Grundig SW receiver "Design by Porschie" that I purchased
new. The SW reception has always been Expremely Poor- no sensitivity-
even when the Propagation level is Superior.
If anyone has knowlege of this Grundig SW set, I would appreciate
your experience. Is it possible that the set has been defective since
new ?
Thanks
Jay