Old June 8th 05, 07:16 AM
Gregg

Behold, Joe scribed on tube chassis:

I know, and IM ****ED !
Both my phone and Pager (PRI Paging) were shut off. I spent all day on
the phone, its no use. Both Cingular and PRI dont care demand
re-payment, faxed me a new contract and bill and a note "Electronic City
defaulted"
I was then transferred to there legal department who basicly said:
"Electronic City defaulted and never paid us, your contract was with
them" This shouldnt be but it is, it was THERE vendor that left everbody
holding the bag.
My lawyer wants 20X more $$ then the bills just to start a case, these
Monopoly companys clearly know this.
Its like fighting Ma Bell and City hall

Do you not have a Small Claims court?

Lawyers aren't allowed and the judges' decision is final, no appeals.

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca