Old June 8th 05, 11:01 AM
K4YZ

From: "K-slant-bar-zero-HB" on Tues 7 Jun 2005 17:07

For the newcomer (and not-so-newcomer too):

http://www.alleged.com/radio/Harris/HF-Technology.pdf

"Alleged?!

Someone presnets a useful, informative bit of reference here,
Lennie, and all you can do is try to make an issue of the URL it came
from...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

Anyone can go to www.harris.com...(SNIP)

Yes, they can.

So why didn't you?

Of course at the Harris site they require a "registry"
before the downloads can begin. One must be veddy
OFFICIAL about it all. No problem for me, I got
both of them...the first volume is what I have on paper,
they second one I haven't seen. Well done material.

Now you're making fun of Harris?

Newcomers ought to begin with "Now You're Talking"
shouldn't they? That's veddy official for amateurs.
We can't have any of that MILITARY comms stuff in here,
can we? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

A swipe at ARRL where ARRL wasn't even mentioned...

Why am I (not) surprised...?!?!

Everbody get all ionized about the mighty HF ionosphere.

Last I read, the ionosphere has SOME efect on ALL forms of
electromagnetic radiation, Lennie...nes pax?

Beep, beep.

Gee...No " this time...Guess you wanted us to
forget that the Mighty Engineer missed some tidbit of technical
reference that was of some REAL use...not another one of your
retellings of the SINCGARS story you regale us with....

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ