Old June 8th 05, 04:48 PM
DesignGuy

My HF receivng antenna is at varaince withthe NEC.
The electrical inspector wrote me anice letter that
my departure fromt he NEC did not create any additonal
risk. I also have a ltter frmo my insurance company,
not the local agent, but hte home office sttaing my
varience is accepted as long as "woire that enter
your home are bonded as required by the NEC." A little
extra effort to be sure, but well worth it. If we get
nailed tonight and manage to get out alive, I will have
teh cold comfort of knowing that I have not only done
all I could, but htat I will face no legal of inusarnce
problems.

I'd keep those letters in a safe deposit box, or at least at a different
location from your home, in case the worst does happen and you need proof.