Old June 9th 05, 01:21 AM
John Smith

Well, all the astronauts are no code techs... guess those no-code'ers
are in good and technical company...

Warmest regards,
John
oups.com...
From: John Smith on Jun 8, 5:50 pm

You would think the ARRL high priest would not abandon these
guys--times
must be tough...

http://www.arrl.org/news/stori?es/2004/05/22/1/?nc=1

John
--
Watching the cutting edge of yesterday replay--in virtual reality,
right

Tsk. It took the League long enough to see the "duhhhh..." :-)

They've had adequate numbers all along. They've been seeing
only what they want to believe.

As of the end of 2004 the League had only 140 thousand members.
That's about 20 percent of all U.S. amateur licensees. [from
QST advertising webpage]

Haynie has said that a "survey" showed fully 1 in 5 hams
actually got on the air? Oh, my, a remarkable coincidence
in the percentage of League membership. :-)

[we now pause to have all loyal league believers vent their
rage against those who defile 'their' organization...]