Old June 8th 05, 11:26 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
news:YEupe.51984$tt5.28221@edtnps90...
Honus wrote:

With cuhulin gone, I'm bored. jk

He was worthy of ridicule. You produced some of your best work in
realigning his status within this mainly august group. Me? I haven't
written since his demise. Someone had a theory that a scapegoat is needed
to form a community, whether it's a spiritual community or not. Sadly,
there are only a few likely candidates but as far as I can tell, they
don't measure up to anywhere near cuhulin's heaving haunches. I hear
Cuhulin rented 'Dog Day Afternoon' a while back. He thought it was a porn
flick.

mike

Yea you guys are amateurs. A real pro doesn't execute his scapegoat. Now
whatcha ya gonna do? Ya gotta whole truck load of whoop ass and nobody to
share it with. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe