Old June 9th 05, 03:16 AM
mike maghakian

Default FS: upgraded ICOM R75

I am selling a like new ICOM R75 receiver with two important upgrades. one
is a fix for the broken sync detector that Icom refused to fix and the other
is a murata filter upgrade in the option two slot. these upgrades are worth
about $90. they are very important towards the excellent performance it is
capable of.
the unit includes the DSP unit, original box, manual and ICOM power supply
for free, if you want, I will upgrade the roofing filter to a tighter icom
filter. this upgrade is described in the R75 user group.
price is $425 shipped in the lower 48 states, a bit more elsewhere.
EMAIL ME AT