Old December 29th 03, 11:09 PM
LJ

Default FS: P&K 504C 6-Meter AM Transmitter

This is a P&K Model 504C 6-Meter AM transmitter from the estate of a
local ham. It appears to be a small, low-power 6-Meter mobile
transmitter, the outer case is missing but the inside looks to be in
good condition, including the four tubes. I assume that it requires an
external power supply. Front panel controls, meter, mic jack and
crystal socket. I vaguely remember seeing this unit in an old 73
magazine, if I remember correctly. I would assume it's a late 1950's
to early 1960's vintage. Definitely a restorable unit, but untested
and sold as-is. $20 plus postage or it's off to the dumpster.
Larry