Old June 9th 05, 05:37 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:28:27 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:

David T. (The Hypocrite) Hall Jr. wrote:
The fact is that you can not be sure of any

information one may post to "verify" their

status in life. With the skills of the internet, one
can create a completely artificial identity. So

therefore, it is pointless to continue to ask.

The Hypocrite Hall is now open...
The cries and tribulations of David T. Hall Jr.:

Give me your real name and address. 5/24/05

You aren't man enough to use your real name

4/21/05

Come clean with your real name 8/19/04

Mopar what's your real name-address-?

2/10/03

Try using your real name 11/8/04

Your real name should be inserted here

11/5/99

Yeah, I'm beginning to think he isn't who he claims -- probably one of
the real Dave Hall's genetic disappointments camped out in a trailer
in his back yard or holed up in the basement. I wonder if he's related
to Eddie, Freddie and Teddie Hall here in Spokane.....