Old June 9th 05, 07:21 PM
Dave Platt

This posting is from a well-known troll, who delights in stirring up
the pot on USENET with outrageous and provocative postings. The
Newsgroups: header is the clue - the troll's posting runs are spread
across many newsgroups, but each run includes a single fairly-obscure
newsgroup, which the troll seems to use to collect and count

My recommendation: ignore such postings completely, and if you do
follow up, edit the Newsgroups: header down to the minimum (i.e.
remove the name of the newsgroup being used to collect the responses).

--
Dave Platt AE6EO