Old June 10th 05, 02:20 AM
Roy Lewallen

Jim Kelley wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote:

I see that you are convinced that you've explained where the bouncing
waves of average power go and what they do.

Did anyone understand it? If so, would someone else please try to
explain it to me? Where does that 18 watts of "reverse power" go, and
why?

Wouldn't it go to the circulator load which must always be placed at the
source in order to clearly illustrate what happens when a circulator
isn't in place at the source?

ac6xg

Sorry, I was asking about the simple example I posted (which doesn't
have a circulator), not the problem posted by Cecil.

How does placing a circulator at the source illustrate what happens when
it isn't in place? Isn't it possible to explain what happens to the
"reverse power" without a circulator? If not, why not?

Roy Lewallen, W7EL