Old June 10th 05, 02:46 AM
Cecil Moore

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Please tell me which of the numbers I posted disagree with yours, and
which numbers you got. Once again, mine a

It's not your numbers, Roy, it's your premises that violate
the conservation of momentum principle among other principles
of physics. RF waves possesss momentum and that momentum MUST
be preserved. Your premises simply violate the conservation
of momentum principle. When you assert that the reflected
waves possess no energy and it is stored in some magic place
at sub-light speeds, you are in violation of the principles
of physics.

You can resolve all of this by telling us where the energy
is stored, besides in reflected waves, when we are dealing with
light in free space and no transmission line because exactly
the same thing happens with EM light waves as happens with
EM RF waves.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp