Old June 10th 05, 03:07 AM
Jim Kelley

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Jim Kelley wrote:

Roy Lewallen wrote:

I see that you are convinced that you've explained where the bouncing
waves of average power go and what they do.

Did anyone understand it? If so, would someone else please try to
explain it to me? Where does that 18 watts of "reverse power" go, and
why?

Wouldn't it go to the circulator load which must always be placed at
the source in order to clearly illustrate what happens when a
circulator isn't in place at the source?

ac6xg

Sorry, I was asking about the simple example I posted (which doesn't
have a circulator), not the problem posted by Cecil.

It was a tongue-in-cheek reply, Roy. These problems always seem to end
up with a circulator in them at some point - clearly illustrating what
happens under entirely different circumstances. :-)

73, Jim AC6XG