Old June 10th 05, 04:41 AM

RST Engineering wrote:
You do understand that when you quote a lot of text only to add a couple =

of
lines of comment that a lot of us won't read your comments, don't you?

Jim

Hi flyguy, it's been awhile.

I'm using Google to get in here and Google usually compacts volumious
original posts in replys unless I break 'em up so all I see in my reply
to Hans is his original post bundled down to -show quaoted text- and
nothing more. So my reply comes up onscreen here simply as:

- - - -

Good show Hans, great piece!

( . . even though I disagree with your conclusion. Strenuously.)

73, de Hans, K0HB

w3rv

- - - -

Which is eminently readable. *Here*. I do get your point and I'll do
more zapping, tnx for the critique.

w3rv

wrote in message
oups.com...