Old January 3rd 04, 12:49 AM
Jim Flanagan

Default Heathkit SB series LMO Schematic Request

Hello..
I have been looking 'high and low' for a copy of the LMO
schematic for the SB line of radios. I tried all of the Heath forums
that I am aware of. Does anyone know where there exists (not BAMA)
a schematic of the solid state (heck, I would take the tube version)
version of the LMO. I would have thought that after all these years
someone would show up with a copy of the schematic as well as the
alignment instructions. I realize that Heath never made public this
information, but I would have figured somebody would have reverse
engineered these units and documented what he/she discovered.
If I had a dead unit, I would take on the challeng and make
public my findings.

Anyone with any knowledge regarding aligning the units?

Thanks..

Jim Flanagan
wb5kye