Old June 11th 05, 03:13 PM
K4YZ

Lloyd wrote:

Quite an enemy's list you have there Robeson...(SNIP)

I don't have any enemies here. Not from my perspective.

(UNSNIP)...and also no better
example why net savvy people keep people like you at arm's
length, via an anon posting service.

In over 7 years of "membership", name ONE person who has suffered
anything more than a bruised ego as a result of anything I've "said" or
"done" here, Anonymous Coward.

The answer, of course, is "zero".

People post anonymously because they have something to
hide...Usually an over active sense of paranoia. No doubt YOU are
sitting there with an aluminum foil brain protector on, hoping that
black helo outside your window goes away soon.

Coward.

Steve, K4YZ