Old June 10th 05, 06:11 PM
Panzer240

"CycleOpps" wrote in
:

Are there any solutions to eleminating or at least reducing the
interference caused by low voltage halogen lighting? Like many desk
lamps and accent lighting. My only solution so far is to make sure all
lighting in the house is off if I want to listen to the radio.

Thanks, please reply to as well as the group.
Vic

That's about the only thing that worked for me We have them in the kitchen
and if I am listeming to the radio, I can tell at once when someone goes in
there and turns on the halogen lights. Fortunatelt there are other light
sources there as well so they don't have to work in the dark

--
Panzer