Old June 11th 05, 05:01 PM
Gary S.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:42:52 GMT, "Travis Jordan"

I just took a look at the MURS radio, and my only concern would be
whether it's compatible with FRS/GMRS units. My family is taking a
trip to the beach in August, and 2 cars have FRS/GMRS radios... and we
need to talk to them.

Nope, they are not compatible, so I guess that idea is out.

Quite true.

While there are disadvantages to the FRS/GMRS radios, one big plus is
how many other people already have them.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA