Old June 11th 05, 06:26 PM
Lloyd

"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Smith wrote:
Len:

I think steve's argument goes like this, "If I can find one thing wrong
with any of your text--I can dismiss ALL of it"

--OR--

"Once I can prove a point wrong in any of your posts--anything you have
to say from then on is LESS IMPORTANT than my text"

A legitimate assessment.

... Where do they get these guys from?

I'm guessing that he's the product of an overdominant maternal figure
and all that goes along with it. Mad at the world for having been
raised a sissy, he over compensates by becoming a Marine. That doesn't
work out, so he resigns himself to what he is and becomes a nurse. The
pieces seem to fit, but it's just a guess.

ROTFLMAO! and probably right on the money too.

73,

Lloyd