Old June 11th 05, 05:54 PM
John Smith

.... that must truly have been written by a woman--demonstrates a
complete lack of knowledge, is worried about "interpersonal
relationships" and is of generally no use...

.... but possibly could have been written by some silly gay who is
completing a sex change series of operations and consuming hormones...

John

"Mona" KiloWatt@anon wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
Len:

I think steve's argument goes like this, "If I can find one thing
wrong
with any of your text--I can dismiss ALL of it"

--OR--

"Once I can prove a point wrong in any of your posts--anything you
have
to say from then on is LESS IMPORTANT than my text"

... Where do they get these guys from? Even though the younger
generation is much more educated than just a few decades
ago--dinosaurs
still walking the earth is an amazing sight!!! grin

Warmest regards,
John

Aw, gee. The suck-up factor has increased by leaps and bounds. We
have a
sixty something retiree bolstering and encouraging a late seventy
something
retiree as they back slap one another on a job they think is well
done.
What fun. One is awaiting his Social Security check and the other is
casting
downward glances to make sure the elastic on his Relys is not leaking.
A guy
can ruin chairs that way.

Ya gotta love these doddering old fools. One tries to enhance the
other
while at the same time they are stumbling over one another in an
effort of
one upmanship.

"Yeah, Len, you are cool. My idol."
"Dittos, John."
"Who should I denigrate next, Len?"
"Oh, take your pick."

"Let me give it some thought, Len."
"OK. Take your time. I have to change my Relys."
"Understood. I have to do the same. By the way...do you use Lite Days
or
Nite Days?"

...and the tale of the weak-bladdered duo is to be continued.