Old June 11th 05, 10:44 PM
John Smith

I know God can enjoy a good glass of wine--his son shared it with other
men...

.... I can imagine God could enjoy a good Cuban cigar....

.... if you take your key to heaven, he just might toss ya out on yer
bum!!! grin

John

"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Smith wrote:
... still the problem is denied, still the problem goes on--still the
Alzheimer's victims are as in denial, puzzled and generally
incompetent
at begin a help...

... so the hobby goes on led by ancient old men babbling war cries
constructed of ill formed logic...

... meantime, status quo remains level... some here will die never
realizing there is a problem--but then--we knew that from the
start...

John

Lucky for them they'll go to St Hiram's Gate all hero's.