Old June 12th 05, 03:12 AM
Jim Hampton

Yep,

And "I am not a crook". (tricky dickey for those who don't or prefer not to
remember).

I see they let a guy across the boarder with a bloody chain saw, swords, and
lord knows what else. Seems he murdered some folks in Canada. Feel safer?
Maybe the guards are only looking for weapons of mass destruction. Of
course, he is not gay nor is he of middle Eastern descent, so he must be a
good guy. I see a Canadian Senator is most unhappy with the Americans that
let the idiot cross the boarder.

I also see they've upping the ante to $40,000 for first time enlistees in
certain branches. Almost makes ya want to join, doesn't it? Don't ask; I
served in Vietnam. Once around that horn was enough, thanks. Of course,
for $40,000 a piece, someone just *might* find the weapons of mass
destruction.

Meanwhile, I see they never did find all 80 cattle that came over
(allegedly) from Canada when we had that case of mad cow disease. I see we
have two new cases. I suspect that everyone is still looking for the
weapons of mass destruction.

I noticed a big increase in SUVs around the poor areas near here. Likely
due to the big per-child rebate. Certainly helped the auto industries.
Last year. Now, folks are probably committed to large balloon payments and
won't keep buying SUVs every year. I note that the automakers are in a bit
of distress. Maybe we could hire the union guys to look for the weapons of
mass destruction.

Smoke and mirrors only work so long as you have an infinite supply of smoke
and mirrors.

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"John Smith" wrote in message
Ohhh, I totally agree... BIG-STUPID-CLINTON-LIKE-grin

And, "I didn't have sex with THAT WOMAN!" either...

Warmest regards,
John

"Nick" wrote in message
oups.com...