Old June 12th 05, 05:48 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
"{FireArm}" wrote:

Heard at 01:02UTC - North East england, signals coming in quite strong

Yes last night on the 5 or 6 MHz band they were very strong. I expect
that they were relayed by someone. The english broadcast was not very
long. Something like 15 or 30 minutes long. I did not note the frequency
as I was scanning the band, came across them and then listened for a
while. Their accent was pretty strong and hard for me to understand at
times.

I looked them up and believe the frequency was 5890 and it is relayed by
Delano at 03:00 to 03:30 UTC, which explains why it was so strong.

I think you must have heard the relay from Greenville @ 250KW from 00:30
to 01:00 UTC as a guess.

--
Telamon