Old June 12th 05, 05:55 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Brian Running wrote:

w_tom wrote:

(a lot)

But, Dubya Tom, I think you're missing the most important point: Earth
ground. Earth ground is what's really, really, really, really, really
important. Earth ground. It's important. The most important thing is
earth ground. And humans. And earth ground.

Tom is an idiot. I say that you can't install and forget grounding or
other protective devices and he says that I'm a quitter. The only thing
that has quit are his last few brain cells.

Some people are not mentally grounded. They can be brought to zero
potential by an addition to the kill file. Really!

--
Telamon
Ventura, California