Old June 12th 05, 03:02 PM
K4YZ

John Smith wrote:
Len:

I think steve's argument goes like this, "If I can find one thing wrong
with any of your text--I can dismiss ALL of it"

--OR--

"Once I can prove a point wrong in any of your posts--anything you have
to say from then on is LESS IMPORTANT than my text"

Hardly.

Lennie's been busted for so many errors by numerous other
posters...Not just me. And most of his posts have more than one error
to them...Some posts a lot more than others.

I just happen to be the most prolific.

... Where do they get these guys from? Even though the younger
generation is much more educated than just a few decades ago--dinosaurs
still walking the earth is an amazing sight!!! grin

Don't worry "John"... Lennie's close to his expiration date, then
there'll be one LESS dinosaur, generation of origin notwithstanding.

Steve, K4YZ