Old June 12th 05, 06:57 PM
John Smith

Bob:

I would like to think my neighbors enjoy me. I would like to think they
would describe me as a man which can get along with anyone, is helpful,
kind to women, children and animals--a danger to no man--and willing to
help all--the type of individual one would like for a neighbor.

And, unless threatened with death, bodily injury or to be deprived of my
property or pursuit of happiness, I will NOT move a hand to stop any--I
gauge none, if their pursuits make them happy and are of no danger to
anyone else--I will generally support those endeavors.

From the general demeanor my neighbors and fellow citizens reflect
towards me--I think I am at least partially successful in my attempts to
be an acceptable member of society.

I would even like to think to I am an asset to my community rather than
a hindrance, burden or drain...

If some would still find me a "criminal" after I have fulfilled the
obligations and responsibilities as I have mentioned above--then so be
it...

.... some of my personal pursuits I engage in are of a private nature and
an exact description will have to be foregone.

Mind you! The above is not to be taken as an admission that I
masturbate in private!!! grin

Warmest regards,
John

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 08:54:31 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

the cause of this... and while I don't suspect the CB'er and
freebanders, I now hold much caution around hams...

It ain't pretty--but is truth... and you did ask...

Warmest regards,
John

If you're 100% legal, there's no reason for anonymity. Hams don't
hide.

If you're only partly legal, hmmm...

bob
k5qwg

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
Why do so few correspondents on newsgroups give their real names and
call signs?

Why the hidden secrets?

People should be proud of their call signs.

Or do radio amateurs suffer from inferiority complexes.

Back to SWR.
----
Reg, G4FGQ