Old January 4th 04, 05:00 PM
Tracy Fort

I know what he was responding to. I owe the old fart nothing!

Tracy

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:53:01 -0500, "Ghost Writer"
wrote:

Tracy,

MAN you missed the boat. Bill's post was in RESPONSE to something. HE was
questioning some of the things being posted here - regardless whether he was
right or wrong to do so. And to my recollection, it was NOT "waitresses"
but rather a homeless woman he was handing out money to. Actually
certificates to buy food or whatever it was. A very nice gesture. You owe
him an apology. G.W.

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:17:08 -0600 (CST), (Bill
Turner) wrote:

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ! DONATIONS SOLICITED, CRYSTAL QUESTIONS, HAM
ITEMS FOR SALE. I AM A HAM. BEEN ONE FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. HAS
SOMEONE DELETED THE HAM PORTIONS OF THE INTERNET OR WHY ARE THEY HERE.
HAS SOMEONE MADE SUCH A MESS OF THE HAM PORTION THAT THEY CAN'T GET AN
ANSWER. THIS IS THE ANTIQUE RADIO PORTION OF THE INTERNET, LETS KEEP
THAT WAY. BILL TURNER, WAOABI

What do you need a donation for? I thought you were giving away money
to waitresses these days. Or were you just trying to get laid? Did it
work? Let me know, I might try that trick too.

Tracy