Old June 12th 05, 10:38 PM
John Smith

bb:

Pray tell, you mean the "newer christians" can't read--so remain
ignorant to the passages which speak of wine and caution of consuming
too much? But, do encourage one to partake in a moderate fashion?

Or, have they torn those pages out of the bible, much in the same way
gays have torn out the pages calling homosexuality an abomination?

Yanno, we used to have mental heath facilities where there were able to
help these people...

Warmest regards,
John

"bb" wrote in message
ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
I know God can enjoy a good glass of wine--his son shared it with
other
men...

Catholics know that, but many of the newer Christian faiths tend to
deny that.

... I can imagine God could enjoy a good Cuban cigar....

Never considered it.

... if you take your key to heaven, he just might toss ya out on yer
bum!!! grin

John

Not even a Vibroplex or a Brown Bros.?