Old June 13th 05, 03:48 PM
K4YZ

From: John Smith on Jun 12, 3:05 pm

Len:

Yes, they do look the part of ancient toothless bullies--the faint of
heart have fled in fear before their rants (as so have the women,
children, small animals and gays)...

They are at a loss when brave men stand their ground and question their
faulty logic... reduces 'em to personal attacks and gutter fighting
quickly...

Actually, not too much "reduction." When I first logged into
this din of inequity...(SNIP)

...it wasn't a "din of inequity". It was a forum for the
discussion of Amateur Radio policy issues, and was used for that
purpose.

Google refers.

The "fighting" and other allegations by Lennie are direct
descendants of his voracious rants and blathering accusations.

Several others of the very-pro-code-advocacy came and went,
including a few ex-navy types who bragged over their wonderous
ability with morse (and who got trained at government expense).

Skills you can't seem to really effectively diminish, your best
rants and snide comments not withstanding.

Perhaps the worst blow of all to these stalwart Defenders of the
Archaic was FCC 99-412, the Report & Order that did the actual
regulation "restructuring" (for 1999, there have been other years)
as a sort of "Holiday Present" for all. ONE code test rate at
5 WPM, any class license having below 30 MHz privileges.

Oh yes...

We remember...

That's the R&O from which YOU stated you'd obtain an "Extra
Lite"...

It's been quite a few years...Still nothing.

From about then on, one by one, the personal attacks and "gutter
fighting" became worse....(SNIP)

What attacks? What "gutter fighting"...?!?!

YOU are the only one who continually brings up licensing and
practice from past years and then calls "us" "archaic".

"We" moved on. You're still several chapters behind, Lennie.

"We" try to discuss BPL, spectrum protection and other
issues...YOU continue to try an keep the arguments Lennicentric.

A side problem are those few who think tangentially to the grope.
Those who think that THEY are the center of the newsgrop world.

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Everything - in their apparent perception - revolves around THEM
and they cannot take anything that isn't gratuitous praise of
their heroic opinions. [we all know who they are...:-) ]

Yes, Lennie..."we" know who YOU are.....!

Absolutely fascinating to those interested in psychology aspects
of human beans...(SNIP)

You were talking about "gutter fighting"...?!?!?

(UNSNIP)...along with sociopathic and aberrant behavior. Entertaining in one way.

No..your're not. It's pitiful to see a guy with your alleged
experience act the way you do...Assuming your knowledge and experience
are legitimate, you COULD be a benefit to Amateur Radio...

Instead you're a lying, deceiving and untrustworthy newsgroup
troll.

Long Beach Convention Center and the MTT Microwave Symposium calls.
Bye.

Picking up some extra hours on the broom again, Lennie? Bravo. A
guy your age needs to keep active.

LenBoyDidn'tImakeAfoolOutOfMySelfAgainAnderson@iee e.org

Steve, K4YZ