Old June 13th 05, 04:20 PM
Al

With just a cursory look I see that you sell "beems" instead of
"beams"

Look a little more and you will find more typo's I am sure.

and a claim that corner reflectors work better on packet than
do Yagis is pure snake oil.

I think I said long Yagi's, something to do with phase distortion. I
am just going by what customers have told me that have used both.

Simply modeling your super J-pole and adding a third element to
represent the transmission line would show that the line radiates like
crazy and affects the feedpoint Z.

I never said anything about a "super J-Pole" .
Other than maybe it is super simple.

If you simply modeled the OSJ and it showed the feed line radiates like
crazy, Maybe you didn't do it right. Maybe you need to step out into
the real world.

By the way, it has a 3rd element, makes it a dual J-Pole not just a
dual band.

73 Al Lowe N0IMW