Old January 6th 04, 10:58 PM
Roger Halstead

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:08:27 GMT, Roger Halstead
wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:34:08 -0500, "8tow" wrote:

Electrically restored, Johnson Ranger. Upgraded audio, new caps/resistors,
retubed, full rated power output. Grid block keying, no PTT. Cosmetically,
"7", original knobs, no extra holes in front panel.
Prefer pickup in central Michigan.
$275. (plus ship if you want to risk it)

Drop me an e-mail.
I'd like to see it and I'm about as close to central Michigan as you
can get and no be there. (Midland)

As to the gentleman who wanted me to reply off the newsgroup...

I think that is what "send me an e-mail" implies.
I gave up hitting rely long ago as about 90% bounce.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com