Old June 14th 05, 03:24 AM
Jim Hampton

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jim Hampton" wrote:
Yes, *everyone* rallied behind Bush when it first occurred.

Hello Jim.

That ****tard felon (N8WWM) isn't allowed to vote or have firearms.

HTH.

Guess what, Mopar?

I had dinner with some friends. A good friend who owns a couple of
construction companies was telling me he had a couple thousand rounds of
ammo. Then he tells me that he bought 19,000 rounds of 12 gauge shells. I
asked about why he stated 2,000 rounds. He said that was for the 9mm! He
has 7,000 rounds for some large rifle (don't remember). He stated that he
asked for different loads in the 12 gauge shells. They loaded two pallets
on his truck. He took them home. He was surprised, however. He didn't
write a check nor use a credit or debit card. When he plunked cold, hard
cash on the counter, they gave him another discount.

He knows what Bush's "homeland security" is worth. It is pork for the
"right" states.

Do not approach that guy's house in the night unless you come right up the
driveway in the lights (a ton of halogen floodlights triggered by
heat/movement do come on with movement outside the house). Otherwise,
beware of flying objects.

They will be bullets.

LOL. So much for homeland security. Anyone found the weapons of mass
destruction, yet?

BTW, he got 99 out of 100 on the last skeet shoot. Not bad for a guy over
60 years old and 300 pounds. He also just won the Hampton trophy (after my
grandfather, George Hampton) shooting skeet. He is being raised in rank to
the #2 slot in the Shriners locally. He has his head screwed on real well
and does not take nicely to anyone messing with his family. He has no
problem with revolvers, shotguns, rifles, nor any other object that shoots
bullets - either single shot, semi-automatic, or automatic.

I have no idea how much ammo he has in his house. He just told me tonight
that he shifted the ammo into a number of large toolmaker wheel-around carts
so they can be wheeled out of the house in case of fire.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim