Old June 14th 05, 03:26 AM
Scott in Baltimore

I had dinner with some friends. A good friend who owns a couple of
construction companies was telling me he had a couple thousand rounds of
ammo. Then he tells me that he bought 19,000 rounds of 12 gauge shells. I
asked about why he stated 2,000 rounds. He said that was for the 9mm! He
has 7,000 rounds for some large rifle (don't remember). He stated that he
asked for different loads in the 12 gauge shells. They loaded two pallets
on his truck. He took them home. He was surprised, however. He didn't
write a check nor use a credit or debit card. When he plunked cold, hard
cash on the counter, they gave him another discount.

I wonder if it's 7.62x39?