Old June 14th 05, 03:50 AM
Jim Hampton

"Landshark" wrote in message
. ..

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
I had dinner with some friends. A good friend who owns a couple of
construction companies was telling me he had a couple thousand rounds

of
ammo. Then he tells me that he bought 19,000 rounds of 12 gauge

shells.
asked about why he stated 2,000 rounds. He said that was for the 9mm!

He
has 7,000 rounds for some large rifle (don't remember). He stated

that
he
asked for different loads in the 12 gauge shells. They loaded two

pallets
on his truck. He took them home. He was surprised, however. He

didn't
write a check nor use a credit or debit card. When he plunked cold,

hard
cash on the counter, they gave him another discount.

I wonder if it's 7.62x39?

LOL!! I have probably have 3000 7.62 x 39, 1000 of 30-06, 500 45acp, 100
12ga.

I paid what ever, but I'm not worried, just love to shoot the AK fully

auto.
The
Garand is much more fun to shoot though, the Remington Rand 1911 A1 is

been
my favorite as of late

Landshark

I take it you guys decided against duct tape for protection?
Bwhahahahaha LOL

Ain't Bush unreal? Duct tape?

Anyone up for joining? They are upping the ante to $40,000 for first time
enlistees. Heck, they only offered me $10,000 to re-up for Vietnam. I gave
them my answer in a two letter word. It begins with an "N" and ends with an

At least I had my option of getting out after 4 years of active duty

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim