Old June 14th 05, 02:40 AM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

That He Got Acquitted on all counts..

Hard to Believe California Justice..

Jury really had no choice if they were to follow the law. There was more
than reasonable doubt if only because of the fact the family had already
attempted to defraud in at least three other instances.

Not only that Brenda but we sure don't want to live in a society that
convicts on less than reasonable doubt. I haven't followed it too closely
but I have yet to hear anybody I know give me a good reason for hanging him
other than the usual he's weird so he must have done it type of reply. Does
anybody here have an intelligent argument on the subject. I never thought he
was a pedophile. I always thought he was just a lonely type that in his fame
related to kids better than adults because he trusted them more or whatever.
But like I said, I never followed his stuff that close. Enlighten me please.

B.H.