Old June 14th 05, 04:24 AM
Woody

You know... not just Lin-yer, but TWICE as Lin-yer... da
dubble-whammy-mammy-jammy-for-the-astute-hammy.

Either that or it is such a complicated abstract of the parallel linearity
of circuitry that a sane mind couldn't possibly comprehend it.

Last I learnt, them lin-yers was a dollar a watt, [being bird-watts of
course], so if that thing is a killer-watt, then it's half-price!
But don't laugh....
Right now somebody out there in skip-land is trying like heck to sell some
rottweilers and gold-triggers in order to buy that thing.

rb

"Joe S." wrote in message
I would not desecrate my garbage can with that piece of junk. Then, CB'ers
will buy anything with a lot of switches and a meaningless name like
"bi-linear" -- what's that supposed to mean?

--

-----
Joe S.

"Kathy Lee KC8QJP" wrote in message