Old January 7th 04, 10:23 AM
Tom Morrow

Why are you posting this when this was the original point made at
the start of the thread? You added nothing, really!

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:09:52 -0700, JJ
wrote:

Ebay sellers are greatly known for the abuse of the words "scarce", and
"rare". After all if they use those words it might get another bid or
two, makes no difference that they have done no research or have any
other information to base it on. The idea is to get another buck.

Brian Hill wrote:

Why would someone that obviously knows about radios and collects them make
a bull**** statement like this? Everybody knows the SX-28 was one of the
most mass produced receivers of that era and are still plentiful. It ****es
me off when people that claim to be collector or lover of the radio hobby
exaggerate or lie to make an extra buck on a radio. Yes I'm speaking of a
certain place people auction radios. People like this won't get my buck.