Old June 16th 05, 01:57 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"Brian Hill" wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"Brenda Ann" wrote:
I'm sorry... just because the mother is a sleazeball doesn't

exonerate
Jacko. It has been said before -- if he weren't a wealthy celebrity
with a high profile, the case would have been open and shut. *Not
having heard the courtroom presentation,* I can only go by what I

see,
and I acknowledge that the jury may have seen it differently.

--
Eric F. Richards

"The weird part is that I can feel productive even when I'm doomed."
- Dilbert

Wouldn't he have had child porn too?

B.H.

Actually, he didn't have any kiddie porn. Even with this group of
mouth-breathers on the jury, that would've sealed his fate.

That's my point. If he really is a pedophile , I would think he would have
had at least one article of child porn?

For a bunch of people who've been following the trial, you guys haven't
really been following the trial. (Maybe that's a good thing.)

He's had books of naked boys in his bedroom. They might not qualify as porn
for any of us, but perhaps they served that purpose for him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in691878.shtml