Old June 16th 05, 02:30 AM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message I'm not sure he's a
pedophile - but if I was a parent, I wouldn't want him alone
with my kids.

I would just like to know what the truth is. It just seems like these

things
never get to the heart of the matter. I felt strongly OJ was guilty but
he
got off. Our system of law never leaves you satisfied with knowing the
absolute truth.

B.H.

That's because for the most part, the absolute truth is unknowable.
Better
that an occasional guilty person get off than for a single innocent person
to lose liberty or life.

Smiling I know Brenda. I just meant it's frustrating.

B.H.