Old June 16th 05, 03:44 PM
Jer

Wouldn't this 'gain' be useful in figuring out just where you could dump
your maximum signal somewhere in the world? It might not be where you
want, but at least you might have an idea of where you would stick a loud
signal using max gain at some elevation angle? Or is this a totally useless
idea? I don't pretend to know what I'm talking about here, but it seems
logical that by using this type of data it would help you figure out where
you were going to put in a stronger signal.

Shields up!

Jer

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
The elevation
angle at which the gain is maximum is of very little practical

use --
EZNEC reports it only because a lot of people wanted it (for reasons
which remain mysterious to me).

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Roy, good to see, at last, you've got rid of this popular
misconception.
----
Reg.