Old June 16th 05, 04:50 PM
Richard Clark

On 16 Jun 2005 06:25:45 -0700, "Adrian Scripca YO8SSW"
wrote:
Since then I managed to "build" an acceptable antenna. The only problem
with it is that it doesn't work. yet, that is. HI!

Here's what happens : the moment I plug it into the FT100 ( both wires,
not only the central conductor ) I get silent background ( low level
noise ) as if it had no antenna at all. An uneducated guess of mine
would be that maybe the feeder shorts *before* the coupling loop.

Hi Adrian,

Your pictures are quite good. However, with 25M of feeder how do you
tune up?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC