Old June 16th 05, 08:55 PM
lg

Default Christian Island, Ontario (EN94) on 6m tonight.

I am operating a portable station (100W, 6m Vertical) from a cottage on
Christian Island, Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada [EN94] tonight
(Thursday, June 16, 2005) from approx 20:00Z until I either give up in
frustration or collapse from exhaustion.

I will be calling and listening on 50.194USB.

I'll monitor this frequency for a few hours, and attempt to contact any
stations calling. The 6m antenna is only a vertical hanging from a very
high limb in a tree guys, so forgive me if my signals are less than stellar.

Thanks,
Pat, VE3PMK