Old June 16th 05, 05:30 PM
John Smith

Charles:

That is an excellent "theory", too bad all anyone has to do is open
their eyes and look around to immediately prove it false...

John

"Charles Brabham" wrote in message
m...

"John Smith" wrote in message
N2EY:

One point you got right, ham radio HAS TO compete with a superior
form of communication--the internet!

You got that wrong, right off the bat. Ham Radio and the non-ham stuff
both have thier good and bad points. That is to say; Both are superior
to the other - and inferior to the other at the same time. It is most
accurate to just say that they are different.

And, the only way it can is drop the code...

How about hopping on one leg with a paper sack over our heads,
squawking like a chicken? - It would have about the same amount of
positive effect.

You seem to be really loaded up with ignorant and anti-ham
catch-phrases, easy to parrot I suppose. Did you pick up the ignorant
attitudes at:

a. TAPR
b. ARRL HSMM group
c. WL2K
d. ARESCOM

... Or is there some other source of utter cluelessness that you have
associated yourself with?

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Director: USPacket http://www.uspacket.org
Admin: HamBlog.Com http://www.hamblog.com