Old June 17th 05, 04:06 AM
Gary S.

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:15:06 -0400, Elzo Jenkins
wrote:

Hi all,
I have this variable power transformer that I need to replace the
main power switch on. I'm not sure where I could get one or exactly
what type of switch I need. I was told the company that makes this

Newark Electronics, Digikey, Mouser, etc. All have websites.

Probably needs to be a higher rated switch, as a transformer may pull
a lot of current. Be generous with the specs.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA