Old June 17th 05, 01:55 PM
K4YZ

Michael Coslo wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Too bad Toiddie's not here to see this...Maybe I'll print off a
copy and mail it to him...That's if he hasn't got the Taylorville Post
Master as PO'd at him as he has everyone else.

Perhaps Todd could fill the void left by MAN's imminent departure?

Although from his postings, I'm not really sure he could actually get a
signal out.

He was bragging about his 100 watts once...100 watts on 20 meter
phone is like trying to recite Robert Frost at a Guns-and-Roses
concert, even if you do have a yagi to help out.

He just didn't get it...Even when the news was delivered by
Certified Mail...

73

Steve, K4YZ