Old June 17th 05, 07:50 PM
Dan Richardson

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:24:14 GMT, Ken Knecht
wrote:

Is there a good basic web tutorial I can print out or a book available
for one of the free antenna modeling programs? Preferably one that
matches a still-available version of the software.

Ken,

About the best place to start would be L.B. Cebik's web site
http://www.cebik.com/radio.html

Also the help manual which is included with EZNEC has excellent
information.

And if you are not opposed to spending some money the ARRL offers a
course on antenna modeling. I believe it is possible to purchase the
course text book without taking the course. That book was written by
LB also.

73
Danny, K6MHE